Back to the 80’s with this one but it might be an oldie but it’s a goodie!!..super quick too and also a fab way to use up any leftover chicken you have…or in this case leftover pork! I slow cooked Pork yesterday so am using the leftovers in this one tonight but of course chicken would work too!
So what you need:
- 400g cooked chicken shredded or torn into pieces or shredded pork
- 2 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- Handful toasted almonds
- Chopped dried apricots
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
What you need to do:
- In a bowl add your chicken or pork. Then add creme fraiche, mango chutney and the spices. Season and mix well.
- Next add some toasted almonds and chopped apricots and chives leaving some behind for garnishing.
- Once mixed you can pop this in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. Then simply scatter a few more almonds and chives over the top and you’re done!
- I served mine in a jacket potato with some green beans for a kids meal but the coronation chicken would also be a fab dish to go along with a buffet style meal..
Hope you enjoy!! xx