If you’re looking for a guilt free snack then this may be the answer. The great thing about these is that you can play around with the flavours. I’ve made them with cumin, ground coriander and chilli powder, you could do simple salt and pepper but I think these one’s may be my favourite and they are kid approved too! Perfect if you’re looking for something slightly sweet…I’ve also discovered they’re also quite good to munch on while having a glass of vino!!
It’s pretty easy so here goes:
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to season
What you need to do
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Spray a baking tray with some oil or line with some greaseproof paper
- Drain your chickpeas and then dab off the excess water with some kitchen towel.
- Now place the chickpeas onto the baking tray
- Bake in the oven for around 35 minutes or until the chickpeas are crispy.
- Meanwhile mix together the cinnamon, olive oil and honey.
- Once the chickpeas are crispy pull them out of the oven and then pour over the honey mixture making sure all the chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Pop back into the oven for 10 minutes or so to caramalise slightly.
- Remove from the oven and season with a little salt.
- Allow to cool and enjoy as a healthy snack!
Happy Snacking!! xx
2 thoughts on “Roasted Cinnamon & Honey Chickpeas”
Literally loving your recipes!!! X
Sent from Claire’s iPhone
LikeLiked by 1 person
I am literally loving your comments!!! Thank you so much!! 😘